GRT GOLD JEWELLERY. REAL GOLD BANGLES. 14 K GOLD DIAMOND RING.
Grt Gold Jewellery
- jewelry: an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- (jeweller) jewelry maker: someone who makes jewelry
- Jewellery ( or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- amber: a deep yellow color; “an amber light illuminated the room”; “he admired the gold of her hair”
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; “gold coins”; “the gold dome of the Capitol”; “the golden calf”; “gilded icons”
- (GRTS) GCOS remote job entry supervisor used in the 1970s. A very idiosyncratic RJE interface to GCOS. You could log in to Multics over this facility, but it was very hard to use.
- Gross registered tonnage, a measure of a ship’s size found by dividing the volume of the space enclosed by its hull (measured in cubic feet) by one hundred
- A measurement of enclosed passenger space, including the space in staterooms, lounges, showrooms, and dining rooms. This does not apply to open spaces such as decks and pool areas (unless, of course, they are enclosed).
- Gross Register Tonnage represents the total internal volume of a vessel, with some exemptions for non-productive spaces.
grt gold jewellery – Handy Living
The Beach, Full of reflections
Karachi is well known for it’s beaches, and rightfully so. Our beaches are fabulously beautiful, and there is nothing better than a day at the beach.
This is the most visited as it is the only beach that is in the immediate city, close that is. All the other ones are farther away. Although it is quite polluted, it is still beautiful, and is a nice place to go, for a peaceful walk on the beach.
Been commissioned to take photos of new collection of jewelries.
In this shot I used only 2 speedlights, a softbox, diffussers, and a led light focused at the center of the product.
Equipments used during the shoot: Nikon D200 & 90; 3 speedlights, 3 Proel stands, softbox, manfrotto head & tripod, reflector, 2 led lights, & Nikkor lenses.